Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 1–24 of 31
📍 Ganzhou · 🌍 International dept

First Affiliated Hospital of Gannan Medical University

赣南医科大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Affiliated Hospital of Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine

江西中医药大学附属医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang · 🌍 International dept

First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University

南昌大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Jiangxi Provincial Children's Hospital

江西省儿童医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Jiangxi Provincial Maternal and Child Health Hospital

江西省妇幼保健院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Jiangxi Provincial People's Hospital

江西省人民医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Nanchang First Hospital

南昌市第一医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang · 🌍 International dept

Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University

南昌大学第二附属医院
Details ←
📍 Dexing

Dexing People's Hospital

德兴市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fengcheng

Fengcheng People's Hospital

丰城市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fuzhou First People's Hospital (Jiangxi)

抚州市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fuzhou No.1 People's Hospital

抚州市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Gao'an

Gao'an People's Hospital (Gao'an Hospital Affiliated to Yichun University)

高安市人民医院(宜春学院附属高安医院)
Details ←
📍 Gongqingcheng

Gongqingcheng People's Hospital

共青城市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Guixi

Guixi People's Hospital

贵溪市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Ji'an

Ji'an Central People's Hospital

吉安市中心人民医院
Details ←
📍 Jingdezhen

Jingdezhen First People's Hospital

景德镇市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Jinggangshan

Jinggangshan People's Hospital

井冈山市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Jiujiang

Jiujiang First People's Hospital

九江市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Leping

Leping People's Hospital

乐平市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Jiangxi Cancer Hospital (Jiangxi Provincial Second People's Hospital)

江西省肿瘤医院(江西省第二人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

Jiangxi Provincial Chest Hospital

江西省胸科医院
Details ←
📍 Nanchang

The Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University

南昌大学第四附属医院
Details ←
📍 Pingxiang

Pingxiang People's Hospital

萍乡市人民医院
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.