Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 313–336 of 1161
📍 Bengbu

First Affiliated Hospital of Bengbu Medical University

蚌埠医科大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Benxi

Benxi Central Hospital

本溪市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Bijie

Bijie First People's Hospital (Zhejiang Provincial People's Hospital Bijie Branch)

毕节市第一人民医院(浙江省人民医院毕节医院)
Details ←
📍 Binzhou

Affiliated Hospital of Binzhou Medical University

滨州医学院附属医院
Details ←
📍 Binzhou

Binzhou People's Hospital

彬州市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Bole

Bole People's Hospital

博乐市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Botou

Botou Hospital

泊头市医院
Details ←
📍 Bozhou

Bozhou People's Hospital

亳州市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Cangzhou

Cangzhou Central Hospital

沧州市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Cenxi

Cenxi People's Hospital

岑溪市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

Affiliated Hospital of Changchun University of Chinese Medicine (Jilin Provincial Hospital of TCM)

长春中医药大学附属医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

Changchun Central Hospital

长春市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

FAW General Hospital

一汽总医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

Hospital of Stomatology, Jilin University

吉林大学口腔医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

Jilin Cancer Hospital

吉林省肿瘤医院
Details ←
📍 Changchun

Jilin Provincial People's Hospital

吉林省人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changde

Changde First People's Hospital

常德市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changge

Changge People's Hospital

长葛市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changji

Changji People's Hospital

昌吉市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changjiang

Changjiang Li Autonomous County People's Hospital

昌江黎族自治县人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changning

Changning People's Hospital

常宁市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Changsha

Brain Hospital of Hunan Province (Hunan Second People's Hospital)

湖南省脑科医院(湖南省第二人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Changsha

Hunan Provincial Maternal and Child Health Hospital

湖南省妇幼保健院
Details ←
📍 Changsha

The First Affiliated Hospital of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine

湖南中医药大学第一附属医院
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.